Saturday, September 28, 2019

The Inner Depths (Hitmaker)

The Inner Depths release two records in the 1960's. The 45 featured on the blog was the groups first release in 1968. I would describe the genre as maybe Folk/Garage . Heavy Farfisa organ thru out on both songs. The "B" side "Grenhilda" is the better of the two.    Addition information about the band can be found on the great 45CAT vinyl website.  The Inner Depths 

                                                                    Nowhere 


                                                                                              Grenhilda

6 comments:

  1. See https://www.45cat.com/record/hmrp9682

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Bob. As always it is greatly appreciated. I updated the blog to reference the CAT45 website you referenced to provide additional information about group. Awesome thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great find, uncomped. I like both sides a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Johnny, I've just collected the recent tunes selected the never compild tracks and burnt to a 28 piece Artyfacts #6 CD (which I can send you, of course) ,. Had a great great listen last night, from the Super Gamma Rays to the Sweet Sould 6, and with its many moody tracks, it's in my top drawer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michael, I'm happy that you have found these obscure records enjoyable. As I Dig thru the boxes of records I've come across some obscure 45's that I think you would find interesting. When I get time I will try to post them on the blog. Thank you for your comments.

    ReplyDelete