Sunday, August 4, 2019

The Five Keeys (Bangar)

I have always enjoyed this one by The Five Keeys. From the numbers in the dead wax it looks to be a Kay Bank pressing from maybe 1964. The Five Keeys song " I Tell My Heart " is a excellent moody ballad while the flip "Run Around" has a slight  Bobby Fuller 4 sound.
                                                                                             Run Around 


                                                                                         I Tell My Heart

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it. Run Around has a touch of Buddy Holly/Bobby Fuller. The intro reminds of "Peter Rabbit" by Dee Jay and the Runaways. I like the B side "I Tell My Heart" the best. Nice two sider. Thank you for your comments.

      Delete