Wednesday, May 1, 2019

St. George and The Dragons (Dragon)

Hello to all. In the mid 1960's the music scene in the Sacramento, California area had many good bands. One of those I wanted to highlight on the blog today. In 1965 the group St. George and the Dragons released their only record. The band's song "Trust Me" was featured on the compilation album The Sound Of Young Sacramento. For some strange reason the flip side "Donna Alone" which is quite good was not. Hope you enjoy the record as much as I do.

                                                                                             Donna Alone

                                                                                                 Trust Me

3 comments:

  1. That’s my father’s band

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Damona. I glad you found the site. If you have other information about the group I'm sure there are many others who would be interested to know more about the band. If you would like you can send it to my email artyfactsinwax@hotmail.com. I will gladly post it on the blog. Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete