Sunday, August 2, 2020

Cayce (Racoon)

While out and about I came across this 45 by a group called Cayce on Racoon. I've never seen the record before. As you can see on the label it is from 1980 and both songs were written by Tracy Turner. It was pressed at Nashville Record Productions. Thinking it might be that fluffy pop country music which was really popular back in the late 1970's and 1980's,  I was hesitant on buying it. For the price, I said why not. When I got home and put the needle to the vinyl I was blown away. Man I was way off! Expecting fluffy pop country, I got Hair Metal. Both songs on the record are good. "Stop On A Dime" has a nice guitar solo followed by a drum solo and "Down and Deep" also has a really good guitar solo. I could not find any information about the group. I would appreciate if anyone could provide any photo's or other details about the band.

                                                           Stop On A Dime


                                                           Down And Deep

No comments:

Post a Comment