Wednesday, January 1, 2020

The Kings (LRAC)

Happy first day of 2020 and the beginning of a new decade. I hope many blessings and happiness will come your way in the new year. It's hard to believe that the Artyfacts in Wax blog has been around for over 9 years. My, how the time has flown by. Again the purpose of this blog is a humble attempt to honor and remember those who recorded these lesser known vinyls. All comments are welcomed. To start the new year off I would like to highlight a obscure 45 from 1966 by a group called the Kings.  LRAC records was located in Houston, Texas. The group's "Kickin' It Around" has nice garage beat while "This Is My Dream" is a slower teen ballad.

                                                                                    Kickin' It Around


                                                                                  So This Is My Dream

1 comment:

  1. best New Year wishes to you too Johnny (my next Artyfacts' collection is arrived at 17 tracks, so there will be another bracelet of uncopmmed diamonds soon... keep on diggin'!

    ReplyDelete